As of January 2012…
1. Primitive & Proper LLC will not accept any returns or exchanges.
2. All merchandise is sold “as is” meaning buyer accepts that pieces are vintage and antique and may not be in pristine condition.
3. Primitive & Proper LLC is not responsible for any damage to item after it has been purchased.
4. Once a customer has set an appointment to view an item, Primitive & Proper LLC will hold that item until the time of the appointment at maximum of one week. Should an appointment be cancelled, the customer risks losing the item to the next interested party.
5. Once an item is purchased the customer has one week form time of purchase to pick up the item. Beyond that , there is a $10 charge per each additional week stored (not to be prorated; i.e. if a customer has an item held just 1 day past the week limit the charge will still be $10 flat.).
6. Items that are to be delivered are subject to a restocking fee of 20% of the asking price of the piece should the buyer decide they do not wish to purchase upon delivery. The delivery fee will also be due at that time.
7. Delivery may be arranged up to a 45 mile radius location, though we do make some exceptions so just ask. The cost of delivery is .$75 per mile, factoring in round trip.
8. Upon delivery, it is up to the client to have man power on site to help unload merchandise