It’s FRIDAY!!! I’m going to get SO FANCY this weekend, and hang out with my friends and their kids by the fire pit! I can’t wait. I’m also going to have some wine. Because it’s been one of those weeks. AND….. there’s something potentially super exciting happening this weekend, but you will have to wait til next week to see what. For now, I will leave you with some awesome links worth clicking….
1. I dig this abstract circle wall from Tiffany at Living Savvy. Just look at it- words are not necessary.
2. Who doesn’t love a good pom pom DIY, and this runner from For the Love of is so festive and happy!
3. Do you read books? Do you put them on your bookcases? Do you want your bookcases to look pretty? Then you have got to click on this step by step instructions on styling your bookcases for people who really read books! This is actually the process I use, but I have never broken it down. Thank you, Kelly, for doing just that!
4. This post from Alison at The Golden Sycamore is raw, honest, and heartfelt. As moms, I think we all struggle in one way or another at most times- we feel like we can always do better than we are doing. I know I have had a tough week with one seven year old who has screamed at me several times. And I want to shut the door and walk away and not listen. And last night I did just that because I couldn’t take any more. Being a stay ay home mom is hard work- we put a lot of pressure on ourselves to live up to what we think we should be, and what we think others think a stay at home mom should be. This is worth reading for anyone who is or has been a stay at home mom.
5. And finally, I would love to get this shirt for Emmy… (Although after this week I am not very confident someone will want to date her one day!).
Happy weekend, my friends!